Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Real Jobs are Exhausting

This update is basically only for Meghan because she has been hounding me to update my blog. Sadly, having a job that is 8 to 5 means that I wake up tired and get home tired. I'm always tired! And this is only the second day of being a working woman. Terrifying. For those of you who didn't hear, I started a full-time paid internship at FormulaPR. It's a pretty awesome company with a lot of young interesting people. I'm already feeling like I'm fitting in which is great. However, adjusting to having a job to go to everyday has yet to sink in. I figure after a few weeks it will feel pretty normal. Ok this post sucks but I'm sooo tired. I'll update it better this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm glad I make you update :) I'm so proud of you. My lil Megan is all grown up (tear!).

    ReplyDelete